Apps you should have in your phone

 Hey guys!! Today, I'll talk about some apps that I use daily and that have helped me with so many things.

Health apps

- Sleep cycle

I downloaded this app because I had trouble falling asleep and I felt like I never rested enough. Sleep cycle is easy to use, informative and, in my opinion, really good. I tried other apps, but they wouldn't let me track my sleep unless I had my phone charger connected, and I don't think that's actually good for my phone. This app still recommends you to keep it connected, but you can skip that step if you want to. I thought it would waste a lot of battery though, but turns out it doesn't.

I definitely recommend this app.


- The forest app


I downloaded this app because I spent too many time on my phone, and I had heard it helped you with that issue. I thought Forest was a great app, simple and very easy to use.




Entertainment apps

- Goodreads


If you're a bookworm like me, then goodreads app is meant for you. It has an amazing variety of books, reviews and recommendations in it. It also allows you to keep track of what you're reading, what you want to read and what you've read already.



- Wattpad


To be honest, I'm not a great fan of Wattpad, but a lot of people love it, and I thought I'd talk about it. Wattpad is a website and app for writers to publish new user-generated stories. It aims to create social communities around stories for both amateur and established writers.





Photo editing apps

- Picsart

Picsart might be one of the best apps I've ever used to edit my photos. It is really easy to use and it has an extended variety of options and filters for your pictures.






- Vsco



Along with Picsart, Vsco is my favourite app to use when editing my pictures. It is very simple and it allows users to capture photos in the app and edit them, using preset filters and editing tools. 




Comments

Popular Posts